As we all know, the best deals come right after Thanksgiving weekend. Unfortunately, that is because the weekend after Thanksgiving is Black Friday.
As the inexperienced shopper that I am, I have a hard enough time navigating the mall on a slow Tuesday afternoon, let alone on a crazy Black Friday. In fact, while at the mall, I usually find myself wandering the food court or riding the escalators.
Needless to say, I have never ventured out on a Black Friday in hopes to get a deal on a gift that I’d like to give. However, that doesn’t mean I don’t envy those who do go out and get that sweet deal.
Luckily for me, and those with similar shopping habits, we too can receive great deals thanks to Cyber Monday.
Here are 5 reasons that I am thankful for Cyber Monday.
- The ability to compare product prices between two stores by clicking the tab to the left as apposed to driving 10 miles to the South.
- As much as I’d like to take the store employee’s word for it, it is his/her job to sell and talk up the store’s product, whereas online customer reviews are from consumers just like you and me.
- Being able to shop in sweatpants with the game on in the background. (You may be able to get away with this at BestBuy – though they may ask you to leave before the final buzzer.)
- This isn’t a guarantee, but it is more likely that an online store has the size and color in stock than at the store itself.
- When your shopping is complete, instead of carrying countless bags to your car in the cold, all you need to carry is your empty coffee mug to the kitchen sink.
I wish all small businesses much success this holiday season and remember, though it is great to get people into your store, there are people like me who simply want to shop in their home, online.
If you are a business in need of a website makeover in order to add ecommerce software to your site, give us a shout, we can help!